i think louisville will be in f4 | Syracusefan.com

i think louisville will be in f4

I agree, but they can't have an off shooting night. They can struggle to score at times.

Well maybe UNC and Louisville can meet in the championship game and then both can get hit with (well deserved) penalties including scholarship losses, recruiting sanctions, and forfeited wins.

How insane would it have been if we could have just won yesterday. SU v. UNC followed by Duke v. Louisville in a conference quarterfinal day. That's a Final Four itself. Four HOF coaches all in one afternoon session. Man. Too Bad.

How insane would it have been if we could have just won yesterday. SU v. UNC followed by Duke v. Louisville in a conference quarterfinal day. That's a Final Four itself. Four HOF coaches all in one afternoon session. Man. Too Bad.

yup. acc is stacked. we had same exact overall recored and conference record as michigan state. in our 1st game we get a team thats gonna be an 8 seed in the ncaa tournament. in michigan st's 1st game they get a team thats 15-17.

Big win for Duke. They are playing much better. They are like us but have a little better ballhadling, a little better shooting, and a little better inside ability to score. I thought Louisville would handle them pretty soundly. Duke could get to the F4 with the right matchups I suppose. Louisville if they can avoid a bad shooting night. But, I'm definitely penciling in UNC without hestitation.

We really let one get away. Miami doesn't have much offensively and we chit the bed on offense. So disappointing.

Duke went to zone and it confused Louisville. To bad our zone didn't work against them.

Duke went to zone and it confused Louisville. To bad our zone didn't work against them.

I admit I didn't watch the 2H. Just figured UL would wear them down. Man, I am so bummed about yesterday. I can't stand losing to teams who don't have much offense.

I agree, the best ville team i have seen in 10 years. 3 very capable bigs and better shot makers overall.

Louisville will have a hard time winning a close game because they are terrible foul shooters. It cost them the game today.

I dont see much of anything in UL, when they guards shoot crazy they can compete, but they play so sloppy most of the time on both sides of the ball that they lose to teams with much less talent.

We had them beat with a layup.

I dont see much of anything in UL, when they guards shoot crazy they can compete, but they play so sloppy most of the time on both sides of the ball that they lose to teams with much less talent.

We had them beat with a layup.
I'm far too drunk to be reading things like this. We had that game...you're twisting the knife man!! :(

Man, I am so bummed about yesterday. I can't stand losing to teams who don't have much offense.
thats what happens when the tempo is reduced to about 5 possessions per half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom