I think Marrone's ultimate dream job is the New York Giants | Syracusefan.com

I think Marrone's ultimate dream job is the New York Giants

retro44

Living Legend
AND i believe he knew he couldn't get a serious look if he was still in Syracuse when Tom Caughlin goes.

He needed to make a splash somewhere bigger,but if he doesn't win, he will most likely never to have that opportunity again.

He bailed after making all these promises to recruits and all that talk about character means nothing at all

I think he might have wanted the jets job. He did coach there at one point

It wouldn't surprise me if Buffalo is hearing the same words from Marrone in a few years that we heard today. "All my life I have dreamed of this day. Everything I have ever done, I've done to prepare myself to be the head coach of the NY Giants. This is truly a dream come true."

Hometown
Good front office
Awesome owners

I don't know why any New Yorker's dream coaching job wouldn't be the GMen.

If the Jets were smart (they aren't), they would have Marrone right now (they don't).

If the Jets were smart (they aren't), they would have Marrone right now (they don't).
Jets and smart are words that don't belong in the same time zone.

I could care less what his dream job is.

AND i believe he knew he couldn't get a serious look if he was still in Syracuse when Tom Caughlin goes.

He needed to make a splash somewhere bigger,but if he doesn't win, he will most likely never to have that opportunity again.

He bailed after making all these promises to recruits and all that talk about character means nothing at all
If given a choice, I think he'd rather manager the Yankees than be HC of Big Blue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom