i think nc state runs duke off the court tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

i think nc state runs duke off the court tomorrow

I like duke. Tough team and k will have them ready.

no kelly, seth curry is banged up, they wont be able to keep up with state. that crowd will be in a frenzy.

I agree with Corduroy; I like State but not in a romp. State by 5.

State's a pretty good team; they're a little off the radar because they've lost a couple. Looked solid against Michigan. I see Duke losing by about 9.

I think State is a little overrated. But Duke is without Kelly, which is a big loss.

I'm still gonna take Duke. State's defense is very meh, and Duke still has Plumlee.

Kelly being out for Duke is a problem, but I still think Duke wins a close one. This is a good team with good chemistry.

Kelly being out for Duke is a problem, but I still think Duke wins a close one. This is a good team with good chemistry.

Agree. I'd give you a like, but I always hate to see Duke win.

Duke is only 23-18 in true road ames since 2009. Take Money line on NC ST .

Duke has to lose sometime right?...They seem to have some luck against them for this game. Don't underestimate Kelly. He's averaging 13 and 5 a game. Shooting 52 percent from three. He's dukes more efficient version of southerland. I take nc state. The loss of Kelly being a SU liar letdown to when we lost fab against Notre dame last year.

im talking over at halftime, 85-62 type of score.
NC State kind of sucks. Duke wins without Kelly. I don't see them losing in the ACC, which is in desperate need of 'cuse, ND and hell... even Pitt.

From what i saw flipping back between our game and this one Leslie played a great game.

Just what i thought. Duke will be in trouble now. Curry got hurt as well.

They lost their glue guy when Kelly went down.

State's a pretty good team; they're a little off the radar because they've lost a couple. Looked solid against Michigan. I see Duke losing by about 9.

Close.

Didn't catch the game, but that Leslie is really a player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom