I think that itsabout time that DC2begins to show a bit of that 5star rating tht made him such a ho | Syracusefan.com

I think that itsabout time that DC2begins to show a bit of that 5star rating tht made him such a ho

CaliCuse

All American
hot commodity. Jimmy takes him out early because he isn't showing anything on any of his supposed ability rebounds points or drawing fouls. You can only chalk up so much to inexperience and youth. Its big game time in conference play. We need him. Rak does fair in the low post but he really doesn't have the body mass to dominate down there . I like Moose but he has been in a bit of a slump lately with his offensive put backs. I hope the crowd is super colored orange tomorrow at noon your time.v It should be a tough game if our offense is down again.:p

il_570xN.230788732_thumb.jpg

Imagine if everyone who didn't show anything in the first 90 seconds got pulled? There'd be a lot of benched starters many nights...

Just sayin. Let the kid get a little sweat going.

Dude air balled a two foot jump shot....Nuff said!

Boeheim has 900+ wins coaching NCAA Div. 1 basketball. How many wins do you have?

Teams score in the lane too easily when he is in, that is a bigger issue than anything else at this point. If he could improve enough on D he'd get more time and I think his offense would come around.

Imagine if everyone who didn't show anything in the first 90 seconds got pulled? There'd be a lot of benched starters many nights...

Just sayin. Let the kid get a little sweat going.

I thought this was true of Xmas last year, but DC2 is actively detrimental to the team when he's out there. I don't recall seeing a Syracuse player more inept on the defensive end, ever. I really, really hope he has a Fab Melo like turnaround, but right now he just is not a Big East caliber player, nor is he close.

Boeheim has 900+ wins coaching NCAA Div. 1 basketball. How many wins do you have?
328, but I'm still pretty early in my career.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I have no problem with DC2's playing time. He's getting the minutes he deserves. Today is another opportunity for him to make JB think otherwise. I hope he does it.

The first time DC2 gets the ball could he please make a basket? Seems like he gets the ball, misses a bunny and is pulled. On defense his first time, I'd like to see us get a turnover or steal so he doesn't get abused by someone down low---that would give him more of a chance of staying in. I think if makes a basket or at least a positive play off his first touch he'd have a chance to stay in. I'm rooting for the lightbulb to turn on today.

hot commodity. Jimmy takes him out early because he isn't showing anything on any of his supposed ability rebounds points or drawing fouls. You can only chalk up so much to inexperience and youth. Its big game time in conference play. We need him. Rak does fair in the low post but he really doesn't have the body mass to dominate down there . I like Moose but he has been in a bit of a slump lately with his offensive put backs. I hope the crowd is super colored orange tomorrow at noon your time.v It should be a tough game if our offense is down again.:p
Remember this freshman...
images

Who became this Soph?
images

Being clueless in year one is NOT unusual. Just sayin'...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom