I think USF was playing for a good loss | Syracusefan.com

I think USF was playing for a good loss

It think when you are used to playing a slower, methodical game, it's tough to ramp it up when you need it. I guess they forgot how they started the game.

It must be horrible to root for a team like that and watch those types of games all year long.

Their level of urgency was mindboggling.

Their chances of winning the game went from 10% to 0% when they let us run 30 seconds off the shot clock during those possessions late in the game.

It think when you are used to playing a slower, methodical game, it's tough to ramp it up when you need it. I guess they forgot how they started the game.
Give JB credit for that, he extended the zone and USF couldn't get a clean look from 3 at all, I believe they made their first 3 from deep to start the game, then missed the next 11 or 12.

give JB credit? they (usf) sat back in a zone down 8 with under 2 minutes to play!

It must be horrible to root for a team like that and watch those type of games all year long.
Thing is, they have great athletes in Rudd and Poland and a really good PG so they could play up tempo if Heath would allow it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom