I think when these players are hitting their shots... | Syracusefan.com

I think when these players are hitting their shots...

supp

Hall of Fame
there's no more exciting team than we've had in many, many years. We've had winning teams but not as many exciting teams in recent years. I'm not sure I'm making my distinction clear but it's late and I can't be bothered to clarify.

I completely agree. With all the stuff they went through early in the season, you can now just see the guys gelling more and more. I love watching this team. Even though some times I want to bang my head against the wall, there are other times that I'm left admiring the talent on the court and how dangerous they could be.

Earlier in the year I said we can beat anybody if we shoot well, like we did yesterday. My concern was our defense could not win us a game if our shooting is off. That could have happened yesterday if our shooting percentage was lower. This was the SU team I remember.

the D yesterday was so up and down.. great possessions followed by layups. wake didnt shoot well, but they made enough layups to off set it.

Earlier in the year I said we can beat anybody if we shoot well, like we did yesterday. My concern was our defense could not win us a game if our shooting is off. That could have happened yesterday if our shooting percentage was lower. This was the SU team I remember.
Except you won't see teams play as bad a defense against SU than GT did. When was the last time SU got so many wide open shot. I mean, take your time and shoot shots. It began with Battles first 2 to start the game and pretty much went through the whole game. No way does SU see that bad a D for the rest of the year.

When the shots go in they play defense better too. I'd just like to see the same shot making and defense away from the Dome

When the shots go in they play defense better too. I'd just like to see the same shot making and defense away from the Dome

Perhaps we will see that over the next 3-4 weeks. :)

Perhaps we will see that over the next 3-4 weeks. :)

Me, too. For, "It's better to be an optimist and occasionally wrong than a pessimist and always right!" :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom