I thought Huerters shot was money | Syracusefan.com

I thought Huerters shot was money

I don't know if anyone saw it, but UMD was up one. They foul Purdue on a driving layup attempt. He makes both. Two seconds left. Inbound is intercepted by Haas (?). What does he do? He Fing TRAVELS. So now.the Terps have the ball with .5 left. That actually manage o get the ball the Huerter who actually manages to get a good shot off..
Just doesn't go in.

So now UMD is 20-3 with precisely zero wins against top 25 teams. With one of those losses being a dreadful Pitt team.

Amazing end. If Haas hadn't dragged the toe of his pivot foot, he would have been fine. No clue why he didn't just stand there. He was like "where's the buzzer?"

They blew the whistle after the clock expired (Turgeon made the call from the sideline), so should they have even given it to them?

Regardless, Purdue allowing UMD to get that wide open look was inexcusable. Could have been an epic collapse.

I don't know if anyone saw it, but UMD was up one. They foul Purdue on a driving layup attempt. He makes both. Two seconds left. Inbound is intercepted by Haas (?). What does he do? He Fing TRAVELS. So now.the Terps have the ball with .5 left. That actually manage o get the ball the Huerter who actually manages to get a good shot off..
Just doesn't go in.

So now UMD is 20-3 with precisely zero wins against top 25 teams. With one of those losses being a dreadful Pitt team.

Maryland fans will tell you about their amazing road record where they were underdogs in many of them.

They were underdogs because they aren't very good.

Maryland fans will tell you about their amazing road record where they were underdogs in many of them.

They were underdogs because they aren't very good.

They haven't played a ranked team all year until today, how is that even possible?

They are so bad they were underdogs to unranked teams despite having like 2 losses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom