I thought Timmy Higgins retired? | Syracusefan.com

I thought Timmy Higgins retired?

Cuseman78

All Conference
Why do i see him on my tv screen during the Texas-Chaminade game?

Why do i see him on my tv screen during the Texas-Chaminade game?
Please. This is not April 1. On the other hand, it might be Jim Burr; I have heard rumors that they are interchangeable.

he did retire.

Edit: christ that is him. What...

Shocking he couldn't stay away. How long did that last, 2 weeks?

This also seems like a good time to give an lol to Rick Barnes. This one is gonna be a head scratcher, even for him.

You can't lose to a D2 school. Well, if anybody could, Rick Barnes could. I know they don't have Kabongo, but c'mon Ricky.

You can't lose to a D2 school. Well, if anybody could, Rick Barnes could. I know they don't have Kabongo, but c'mon Ricky.

And people want Texas to come to the ACC...Hmmmph

If it's true that you are what you eat, Higgins is completely made of hot wings, beer, and chips with carne con queso.

Remarkable if you really think of it.

I silently root for that guy. If Texas ever got a real coach they could be a major force. Hopefully UT never figures it out.

I silently root for that guy. If Texas ever got a real coach they could be a major force. Hopefully UT never figures it out.

They haven't yet. And haven't in football either (Vince young year notwithstanding). Two underachievers.

He'll stick it to 'Cuse one last time even in retirement.

In 2030 when my kids watch us play ND in SEC-East conference game, the ghost of Tim Higgins will float onto the court and call a phantom foul on our players every 2 mins.

I suppose its possible that with all the holiday tourney games going on around all parts of North America, involving multiple games per day, the referee corps are stretched thin. Perhaps he'll re-retire in a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom