I told you all | Syracusefan.com

I told you all

sacuse

Walk On
I was leaving last Wednesday for a deployment. Well as fate would have it my travel was delayed until this Monday therefore I was able to watch the last two games. That said, I couldn't be leaving any happier than a win over uconn. What a great day of college ball and family before I leave.

Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes.

Let's go Orange!

I was leaving last Wednesday for a deployment. Well as fate would have it my travel was delayed until this Monday therefore I was able to watch the last two games. That said, I couldn't be leaving any happier than a win over uconn. What a great day of college ball and family before I leave.

Let's go Orange!
Best wishes dude!

Glad you got to see it, because that means you got to see JB's 400th Big East win. I feel like that number is being lost in the shuffle tonight.

That is great. Glad you could see it and thank you for serving our country.

Let's go Orange!

Be safe, SACUSE!!

Let's Go Orange!!!

Let's go Orange!
thanks for your service to our country. God bless and be well.

While you work abroad to protect our constitution us conservatives will do our bit at home. Thank you.

Be well man! Thank you for your service!

Let's go Orange!

Stay safe and come home even better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom