I wanna puke | Syracusefan.com

I wanna puke

My only satisfaction in this is knowing this title will be vacated a few years down the road.

Cheers,
Neil

OMG does Anthony Davis chew copper pipes? His teeth look like a zig zag.

Needs to fix that pronto with his first check, how bout cbs playing that in slow motion with him saying "this is my " three times in a row, classy

good for them, they're the best team.

Cuse was the best team. When we had Fab in the middle anchoring our zone and his defense leading to our offense where we were the best transition team in the country not Uk and not UNC. It was us and were the best team

And if we had Fab for the tournament not only we would have beat OSU and gotten to the final four we would have won the whole thing

Cause we when we had Fab were the best team in the country. If you want to say UK is the best team have to say only because we lost Fab

Careful i got ridiculed for commenting on it. I guess the sarcasm meter is not on tonight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

We may get to New Orleans with Fab, but UK is the best. Doesn't matter is SU had Fab or UNC had Marshall.

I didn't think it was a foregone conclusion, and even Louisville gave them quite a game, while not even bringing their A game.

We may get to New Orleans with Fab, but UK is the best. Doesn't matter is SU had Fab or UNC had Marshall.

Ugh yeah, We would have still beaten them. Ill take Jim Boeheim over the used car salesman coaching UK every day

Cuse was the best team. When we had Fab in the middle anchoring our zone and his defense leading to our offense where we were the best transition team in the country not Uk and not UNC. It was us and were the best team

And if we had Fab for the tournament not only we would have beat OSU and gotten to the final four we would have won the whole thing

Cause we when we had Fab were the best team in the country. If you want to say UK is the best team have to say only because we lost Fab
Even with Fab, you cannot possibly say we were clearly better than Kentucky. 1-5, there's no better team that UK this year. We're we deeper? Absolutely, no question. But their best, in my opinion, was better than our best this year.

With or without Fab.

What's got me pissed is comparing the refereeing in the Ohio St/Kansas game as compared to last Saturday's game. These refs are letting them play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom