I want an ACC title | Syracusefan.com

I want an ACC title

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
More than I want our next sweet 16. hardware. and let's put up proper FF banners too.

Everyone will forget Duke won the ACC when they're bounced in the second round

But nobody will forget our record in the ACCT.

Just lame we can make fun of them winning it when we can't even win a damn game.

That's fine, im still more focused on chasing the national championship and continuing the build up final fours. Virginia and Notre Dame gotta be left some realistic attainable goals.

I will take an acct win and a season not being on the bubble, baby steps.

That's fine, im still more focused on chasing the national championship and continuing the build up final fours. Virginia and Notre Dame gotta be left some realistic attainable goals.

I think it's ok to want all of it

I'll take a title. Who cares about a bunch of final fours. Yay, we're one of the best four teams out of 68 for 5 games. Losers count final fours, winners win titles.

It's not being salty with other teams, it's keeping an eye on the real prize.

What'd I care about an ACC tournament championship if we turn around and lose in the first round of the NCAA Tournament? Yeah it's a trophy, but thats not what people are talking about when they talk about March.

I don't consider us failures for being 0-3 in a conference tourney.

I consider us disappointing right now that we're on the fringe of not making the big tournament that we've had so much recent success in.

I'll take a title. Who cares about a bunch of final fours. Yay, we're one of the best four teams out of 68 for 5 games. Losers count final fours, winners win titles.

Lol I'd take a final four over an ACC title any day of the week. Same with a Big East title. Bragging rights only last so long after conference tournaments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom