I Want Terrell Hunt | Syracusefan.com

I Want Terrell Hunt

OrangePA

Living Legend
to win the QB job this spring.

He's big, has a solid arm, appears to move well and was a pretty darn good point guard for a very good HS BB team.

Terrell is the guy I want running the show next fall.

I guess I agree with you in theory, but I'm clueless as to whether Charlie of Terrell has better command of the game, arm strength, accuracy, quickness, etc.
What we need is a scouting combine for our own players!

This season it's truly open. The best QB will play, whether it be Terrel, Charley, or someone else.

to win the QB job this spring.

He's big, has a solid arm, appears to move well and was a pretty darn good point guard for a very good HS BB team.

Terrell is the guy I want running the show next fall.
I want AB but bnoro tells me a box of rocks has a better chance....:bang: :mad:

Come on AB prove all these naysayers wrong! I believe in ya!!

I want Holyfield.

This summer, Atlantic City, the Taj Mahal...its a war on the shore!
For about $20, I bet he'd do it

No-one despite people who claim to know, knows what McDonald , and Lester are looking for in a QB. Unless McDonald or Lester discount someone its all nonsense.

No-one despite people who claim to know, knows what McDonald , and Lester are looking for in a QB. Unless McDonald or Lester discount someone its all nonsense.

Hard to poo-poo rumors that Broyld doesn't have the IQ to play QB.

Hard to poo-poo rumors that Broyld doesn't have the IQ to play QB.

No it isn't. A year ago, fans here said Nassib had no arm, couldn't read defenses, couldn't cut it as a D1 QB, and would never get drafted. I'll poo on assumptions made by fans on a message board about a true freshman all day long. We just don't know what he is capable of doing.

No it isn't. A year ago, fans here said Nassib had no arm, couldn't read defenses, couldn't cut it as a D1 QB, and would never get drafted. I'll poo on assumptions made by fans on a message board about a true freshman all day long. We just don't know what he is capable of doing.
Not even close to a similar situation. Also, it's not an assumption. If you look at my posts on Ryan I said he'd be a 7th rounder if he came out last year, and mid year I said he was a 4th. I know what I'm talking about on this subject.

Yes, and we also don't know a lot about what Loeb, Kinder or Hunt are capable of doing. I could generalize from what I saw of Loeb and Kinder in a Spring game (not much), but that would be unfair. They didn't have much experience then. With reps, and another year with the playbook, they could be much improved.
Posters who take snippets of Broyld at running back (only frosh to have an impact in a skill position), or discount his playbook knowledge (as a frosh, switching to RB), and write off his potential -- well, it's an opinion. I will go with what Broyld shows and what the new coaches see in the Spring.

Not even close to a similar situation. Also, it's not an assumption. If you look at my posts on Ryan I said he'd be a 7th rounder if he came out last year, and mid year I said he was a 4th. I know what I'm talking about on this subject.

My post was in response to the comment that AB "doesn't have the IQ to play QB." My comment, which I am sticking with, is that we just don't know that.

That was said about Terry Bradshaw also.

Listen everyone thought that Terry Bradshaw was as dumb as a mud fence post and he turned out pretty good. Im glad that Ash has a new staff as i think that he along with Hunt and AAM will benefit more than any other players on the team. I mean the kid did play QB in HS. He did make the grade in HS Milford and so far at SU. My sense is that he isnt going to be a Nassib on the mental aspect but that he is such a better Athlete one that the D will have to account for every play that we could tailor an O around him. More of a read option. Dont count the kid out.

lol yea thAT shows that alot of people here dont have a clue :p. Ive heard it all bout nassib and marrone too

My post was in response to the comment that AB "doesn't have the IQ to play QB." My comment, which I am sticking with, is that we just don't know that.
Well, when Spring Ball comes around and Ashton's not working with the QB's, I think that will prove he doesn't.

Well, when Spring Ball comes around and Ashton's not working with the QB's, I think that will prove he doesn't.

Perhaps. Or perhaps it would demonstrate the staff's faith in some other QB/QBs; or in their belief that he could be more valuable somewhere else on the field. Too many variables.

IF cam newton did it ... I'm just saying ...
n I 've been around long enough to remember that Nassib was trashed. I'm not thinking that Ashton is Sheldon Cooper material but i don't think he is an idiot either except for that moment when he thought flashing the fans in a high school game was a good idea. The kid has some excellent ability as we have seen. If that extends to the position enougj to get him snaps I'm for it but my thinking goes to Hunt and Loeb as the front runners at this time.In 2014 i thinkkimble becomes the new the new BMOC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom