I want to thank Dirty and Triche | Syracusefan.com

I want to thank Dirty and Triche

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
for their career games against Arkansas and Louisville. because if it wasn't for them we would of had 2 more losses on our record. For such a talented team its amazing we cant score consistently. If someone's not hot the games up for grabs. Unless Coleman comes back and scores 10 points a game its going to be a disappointing March.

for their career games against Arkansas and Louisville. because if it wasn't for them we would of had 2 more losses on our record. For such a talented team its amazing we cant score consistently. If someone's not hot the games up for grabs. Unless Coleman comes back and scores 10 points a game its going to be a disappointing March.
The problem in the analysis is this is not a talented team on a national contender level. Inconsistent weak point guard play. Inconsistent shooting guard play. No inside presence. Lack of consistant outside shooting from anyone. often boneheaded plays.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

The problem in the analysis is this is not a talented team on a national contender level. Inconsistent weak point guard play. Inconsistent shooting guard play. No inside presence. Lack of consistant outside shooting from anyone. often boneheaded plays.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
It is relative to the rest of the country.

If we had this team last year we certainly wouldn't haave come close to being considered a title contender, but in the grand scheme of things there isn't as much talent around the country as there has been the past few years.

The talent on this team is vastly overrated. Each player has specific skills, but overall talent, especially on offense, is lacking.

The talent on this team is vastly overrated. Each player has specific skills, but overall talent, especially on offense, is lacking.
Ya i have to agree about the offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom