I was fortunate. | Syracusefan.com

I was fortunate.

stuckinbig11

All American
My granddaughter had a 6pm game (51-40 win and she had 12 pts (3 3s, a 2, and a free throw), so I had to take family first. I got home in time for the second half, but ACCNX, which worked fine for the ladies game yesterday, kept saying "this content not available in your region." So, I had to follow the play-by-play on ESPN.com and did not miss anything good. I will avoid reading the boo-bird comments because I still support my team.

You can support your team while acknowledging that a travesty has befallen the team. You can criticize something or someone you love. It's about being fair and using words that aren't inflammatory.

In fact I dare say when something like this is happening to something you love you have a responsibility to speak up. We all love Syracuse sports and right now it seems they are in an unhealthy relationship and someone needs to step in to save them..

Lifetime fan as is my family for two generations, an alum and a proud fan of the team still today. That said our program is not in a good place and we need change. I don't see that as lack of supporting the team. Complacency will leave us with nothing left when the dust settles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom