I was there tonight when this happened | Syracusefan.com

I was there tonight when this happened

retro44

Living Legend
In five-team scrimmage, beat goes on for Caz; Marcellus, Westhill get a little testy

If you go to the video were the partial or ending of the brawl right in the beginning of it you will see a Westhill player pushing a coach backwards. My son told the coach was just about ready to punch a Marcellus player and a Westhill player was shoving their coach backwards.I guess the coach loaded up and both headcoaches called the rest off.

The Brawl started when the Westhill Q.B. got sacked and player came in from Westhill from the Sideline behind the huddle and shoved the Marcellus player down.The Westhill player was not a participant to the play.
Then more Westhill players came in and started shoving more players.

What's crazy about this is that Marcellus/Westhill play in the Dome Thursday night against each other and it is a T.V. game also.There was 5 teams tonight and they didn't have to scrimmage each other.That scrimmage last only 5 plays.There will be fireworks this Thursday for sure.Each scrimmage lasted 30 minutes,that one 3 minutes.

My kid was the D-Lineman for Marcellus in the Short clip of the Caz Q.B. who threw the T.D. pass. against them. Half ass jump by him. I believe each team scored once as Utica N.D. I thought played the best.Seton Catholic was there also.

Casey Rogers do anything?

I mean in the scrimmage, not the brawl.

Casey Rogers do anything?

I mean in the scrimmage, not the brawl.
Is he their tight end? No, because their Q.B. got sacked a few times in the first couple of plays. Westhill had one play that went for about 10 yards and I was looking away towards Caz,UND action.

It was a tall player who started the brawl though,but no one had numbers on except for Utica.Their team (UND) was the biggest and best from what I saw and I would not be surprised if Mexico beats them(Caz) next week. I saw Mexico in a thud camp early on and their Q.B has a real strong arm and their receivers are very fast.Line play in that one.
No way in hell Caz is the no.11 team in the country for small schools.
My biggest beef is what the players said about the Westhill coaches actions in this event not so much about the players shoving one another.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom