I will be rooting for the 'Ville | Syracusefan.com

I will be rooting for the 'Ville

rstone7727

All Conference
Just as hard as I rooted for the Cuse this year.. Not because I like the Cards. If they win, I will dance around the room...!

L'ville are like the Miami Heat. They have regular season "coast" mode and then take it up 2 notches in meaningful games. They are damn impressive to watch right now. Love watching players dive for loose ball and contesting everyDAMN thing. Good thing the refs want this close or it could get ugly fast.

L'ville are like the Miami Heat. They have regular season "coast" mode and then take it up 2 notches in meaningful games. They are damn impressive to watch right now. Love watching players dive for loose ball and contesting everyDAMN thing. Good thing the refs want this close or it could get ugly fast.
Chickenville defense is so quick to the ball, so aggressive. Nothing easy for team easy money.

Russ Smith. Can't believe he just dunked on all 5 Kentucky players at once. Meanwhile, they have to do a better job containing Randle on the offensive glass. That's two garbage buckets for not boxing him out.

Yeah, Smith is a Ferrari. Any guard who tries to cover him is a Yugo.

Randle and Harrel are straight up beasts out there. Really hope Harrel declares after this run so the Vill has to replace most of there staring lineup.

Definitely fouled Randle in mid alley oop. Terrible miss by refs.

Dude balls

Never seen a lil mang so cool in the paint. Guys are a foot taller then him... Russ Smith don't care.
upload_2014-3-28_22-48-8.jpeg

It felt so very good seeing Randle get physically bullied in the paint by Harrell.

Slippery little offensive foul for Harrell's third. But he should know better, has a guard on him in the post. You can't come in hard lowering your shoulder. They're looking to draw that.

This game's going nowhere.
Signed,
Not a single person on the planet but the refs.

Slippery little offensive foul for Harrell's third. But he should know better, has a guard on him in the post. You can't come in hard lowering your shoulder. They're looking to draw that.

You're right of course. I just hate foul calls on what are clearly not basketball plays.

Two pretty good teams out there, the loser is going to be pissed that they had to play the other versus pretty much any other team left.

tee1222 said:

That was all flop. Louisville really hurt by the calls on Hancock. And of course, hurting themselves at the ft line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom