I wish we’d run because we can’t score half court | Syracusefan.com

I wish we’d run because we can’t score half court

OrangeDW

Living Legend
But we get rebounds and just hold it. Don’t even look to outlet quick and go.

We get steals and Howard has to dribble first instead of just throwing it up court.

Frustration. We can’t score in the half court, beat the defense up the floor once in awhile and get to the rack.

We need to play a lot faster and it's not skill that's holding us back. Howard and Battle are both capable of moving the ball up the court quickly and even Oshae and Marek have some ballhandling ability.

Idk why our defense isn't much more aggressive and why the offense isn't trying to put up a shot within the first 10 seconds of the shot clock.

We need to play a lot faster and it's not skill that's holding us back. Howard and Battle are both capable of moving the ball up the court quickly and even Oshae and Marek have some ballhandling ability.

Idk why our defense isn't much more aggressive and why the offense isn't trying to put up a shot within the first 10 seconds of the shot clock.
I wonder the same thing. I think it pretty much comes down to we do not have the horses. 7 players just does not cut it at this level, especially when two foul out. Thank you Geno and Thompson. Lets go Orange.

We play better offensively when we press and the game gets frenetic. Since we have no inside game, we’re better when we play with a little reckless. Lord knows we don’t have a half court game, and teams will quickly figure that out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom