I wonder if Seth Davis will play the Montana money line? | Syracusefan.com

I wonder if Seth Davis will play the Montana money line?

If Montana upsets Syracuse, he's a genius (in his mind).
If Syracuse (when Syracuse) crushes Montana, nobody will remember.
He's a hack.

If Montana upsets Syracuse, he's a genius (in his mind).
If Syracuse (when Syracuse) crushes Montana, nobody will remember.
He's a hack.
I would say he should stick to comedy but he sucked at that too.

Would anybody be surprised to see us beat them by 18+?

Because that's exactly what I expect the outcome to be.

Seth Davis is a simpleton.

I watched ESPN, what did he say?

.68 seconds after Syracuse/Montana came on screen, Davis called for upset.

I'm glad he said it. It's always a battle to get the team to focus on the first round team. When a national commentator like Davis says Montana is going to beat us, it gives JB a useful tool. (And Davis is a tool!)

His Montana gushing was so bad Doug Gottlieb had to defend Syracuse saying he liked the draw and predicted they would end up in D.C. Seth Davis hasn't liked us since January he thought we were bad since then so its not a shocker he picked against us.

What he said on twitter is absolutely correct. IF its your team he picks hes a genius, if its not in an idiot.

However, in this case Montana hasn't beaten anybody good, have a bunch of bad losses to decent teams, and they are missing their top scorer. I do not understand the logic here.

I think we have been overrated all season, but the entire basketball landscape is overrated. A team to get hot will end up winning the whole thing. I believed that if we won the BET that we would have gotten hot and won the whole thing. Now after blowing that lead I am not so sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom