I wonder if | Syracusefan.com

I wonder if

their dork fans are probably too busy trying to remember their chant sheets, or whatever the those things are called.

Duke will win by 10+

It was the pranksters who put the Duke devil head over the front door of the arena. I'll bet they've never had PBR in their lives only Heineken or Fat Tire.

Pride comes before a fall, Marsh.

The Duke fans who said F Carolina all weak are blaming themselves right now?
I blame the changing of your avatar, Marsh! Did you send a case of that beer to our hotel room?

I blame the changing of your avatar, Marsh! Did you send a case of that beer to our hotel room?

I went for the dagger dude. I got greedy. Oh well. Live and learn.

The Duke fans who said F Carolina all weak are blaming themselves right now?

Yeah, but their program has reached UNC/Duke/Kentucky/Kansas levels, so they are free to talk as much smack as they want.

Meh..I tell my kids life is full of disappointments. This is one of them.
But, Marsh, life is full of wonder and love and joy, too! You tell your kids that as well, I am sure! :)

You are right. This is a disappointment. But that's all it is. (Still, it's hard.)

But, Marsh, life is full of wonder and love and joy, too! You tell your kids that as well, I am sure! :)

You are right. This is a disappointment. But that's all it is. (Still, it's hard.)

Oh hell yes! I tell them that more. Its good to get humbled at times. Doesnt affect how I feel but its still good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom