I wonder what Rick Pitino | Syracusefan.com

I wonder what Rick Pitino

He’s probably sitting on millions waiting for the smoke to settle to see what program will hire him next... because somebody will

Yeah sounds miserable. The deal he went through with banging lady at restaurant was 1000 times more humiliating than being caught paying kids... everybody is chesting by paying kids

Aren’t all great head coaches A holes? Its a pre requisite. Nice guys don’t win games on the court.

Not necessarily. Jay Wright seems ok. Dean Smith always seemed like a good guy. Steve Kerr seems like a good guy.
Dean Smith? The guy that set up a University wide system to make sure black kids didn't have to go to class?

He’s probably sitting on millions waiting for the smoke to settle to see what program will hire him next... because somebody will

Yeah sounds miserable. The deal he went through with banging lady at restaurant was 1000 times more humiliating than being caught paying kids... everybody is chesting by paying kids

No hes 1000% done at d1 p5 level

Not necessarily. Jay Wright seems ok. Dean Smith always seemed like a good guy. Steve Kerr seems like a good guy.

Small sample size but I know 3 people who met Dean and all 3 said he was an ass.

Aren’t all great head coaches A holes? Its a pre requisite. Nice guys don’t win games on the court.

Bill Self and Jay Wright are nice guys. So is Roy Williams. And that Mark Few.

Small sample size but I know 3 people who met Dean and all 3 said he was an ass.

Interesting. Just going off my impressions, which obviously could be way off.

It was a "white out" game at UofL for their game vs. UNC last night. Pitino probably had his white as snow suit on somewhere reminiscing what could have been. At least Padgett didn't have one on (thank goodness), although he had on a white shirt to keep with the spirit.

I think he gets another shot somewhere. UMass would make a ton of sense for him since it’s his alma mader and he could try and clean up his name. I could also see Knicks giving him one more shot with their atrocious team. He will coach again no doubt about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom