I wonder what the University | Syracusefan.com

I wonder what the University

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Has planned for JB's 900th victory? Anyone have an idea? Afterall, his Syracuse victory record wont ever be broken or sniffed by another Syracuse coach imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afterall, his Syracuse victory record wont ever be broken or sniffed by another Syracuse coach imo.
Not only that, but by the way it might end up, only coach to break 900 in history of BE, beginning to end.

when he got 800 i think they gave him a plaque and played "simply the best". i would support a similar ceremony.

They should invite Bernie and publicly acknowledge him

Has planned for JB's 900th victory? Anyone have an idea? Afterall, his Syracuse victory record wont ever be broken or sniffed by another Syracuse coach imo.

Of course there is stuff planned. Attend the game... and check it out.

They're gonna give him four shots from the recliner instead of the usual two. Hopefully he hits the shot and doesnt walk away with the $50 gift card. That would seem tacky.

Is there seperate sidewalks for people who prefer basketball games? How about football only fans restrooms?

Of course there is stuff planned. Attend the game... and check it out.
As part of the festivities, I am hoping Tony Hawk will make an appearance and land his famous 900. Perhaps Mat Hoffman can land a no handed 900 on his BMX as well. That would literally be Xcellent.

Spinning for Jimmy

My other suggestion is to bring in a band of 900 tubas to give JB a 900 strong oomba-ooomba salute. I think he deserves it.

Tuba Salute

Iggy is going to speak to the crowd after the game trying to convince people that this record is a sham and that if he stopped using tavern 20 years ago he would have 1200 wins by now.

Not sure about 900, but if he should reach 1000, a statue outside the dome, similar to Ernie Davis, and either by himself or with Dave Bing would be in order.

I think the people that stick around for the ceremony should all start a chant. Whose with me!

Really kind of redundant to chant " when they are already ---d by still being in the Big East after this year.

Really kind of redundant to chant " when they are already ---d by still being in the Big East after this year.

I like to rub salt in their wounds.

Not sure about 900, but if he should reach 1000, a statue outside the dome, similar to Ernie Davis, and either by himself or with Dave Bing would be in order.
Only after his time has passed. I think we've all learned enough about what can happen when you build a statue of someone before they die...

I heard they're going to shoot Rony Seikaly out of a cannon.

How about something like this- create a walkway (not sure where the best location would be, I would need a "site-visit!"), but somewhere prominent leading to the dome. Pave it with bricks with the names of ALL of the players who played in one of those 900 games, maybe with basic stats. (Games played and pts might be enough.) Culminate the walkway with the statue of Jim, and don't forget his stats!

How about something like this- create a walkway (not sure where the best location would be, I would need a "site-visit!"), but somewhere prominent leading to the dome. Pave it with bricks with the names of ALL of the players who played in one of those 900 games, maybe with basic stats. (Games played and pts might be enough.) Culminate the walkway with the statue of Jim, and don't forget his stats!

I like that idea, but only after he retires.