I Wonder | Syracusefan.com

I Wonder

anomander

Living Legend
while all this DM to the NFL is being talked about if TGD is actually trying to persuade him to stay at Syracuse? It's abundantly clear he is not happy and wants out, but that doesn't mean you just have to let him walk away. It's also abundantly clear that he has brought life back to this program, and has us heading in the right direction heading into our inaugural season in the ACC next year. Wouldn't you want that man leading your program at such a crucial time? It's obvious the fan base does, but then again it's obvious we never know what were talking about. Is Gross doing all he can financially to extend DM with a competitive raise past his current contact, as well as increasing pay for his assistants? Is he also proposing a detailed plan on how to implement a successful donor program? Ya i know it costs money to staff, and run a successful program (see Cantor's 1Billion dollar initiative), but good thing it's not a billion we need. You have to spend money to make money. Don't tell me the athletic dept is going to go broke if they have to fund a successful fundraising program with all of the money up for grabs. Who knows maybe DM's mind is made up, but that still doesn't need we need to let him walk. I really hope someone is making it very hard for him to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom