I would love to see Syracuse play for a championship again in my lifetime | Syracusefan.com

I would love to see Syracuse play for a championship again in my lifetime

2-3zone

2nd String
Looks like 2015-16 will be our next chance if things break right

Congrats to Kentucky and Uconn

2-3zone said:
Looks like 2015-16 will be our next chance if things break right Congrats to Kentucky and Uconn

Looks like 2015-16 will be our next chance if things break right

Congrats to Kentucky and Uconn
We have no idea when it will be. Do you think UConn fans thought they would go on a run this year? Or pre-season 1987 did we? Or in '96? Christ, we were down by 17 to Okie st in '03.

We have no idea when it will be. Do you think UConn fans thought they would go on a run this year? Or pre-season 1987 did we? Or in '96? Christ, we were down by 17 to Okie st in '03.
Still convinced that moten team had a deep run if not for the fatal to...

the worst I have ever felt after a loss. Other than, well you know...

Oh man I agree. Only to have the phone ring right at the final horn and a guy I know start talking smack even though he never saw a college basketball game before in his life (he was from Spain). That day is the last day I have ever answered my phone on a day where Syracuse is playing. I just will not do it.

judging by my fast food intake, alcohol consumption and other overall poor life decisions...

I'm giving SU another 50 years to win a championship.

If not, spread my ashes next to the old Hofmann's in East Syracuse :( that is where my heart lies.

We came pretty close last year, and If Somehow Ennis and Grant comeback, we have a good shot next year.

I just don't have a good feeling about next years team (To many if's) if Patterson shoots it better and learns to play D, if Johnson adds 25lbs., If CMAC has any offensive game, If Cooney and Silent G shoot it better, If DC2 is healthy, If Obokoh can play at all and the biggest one of them all if Joseph is ready to be a stud rookie like Ennis was from day 1

With Ennis and Grant top 10
Without Ennis boarder line top 25
Without Ennis and Grant bubble team on selection Sunday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors