Ian Eagle - Greg Anthony Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Ian Eagle - Greg Anthony Saturday

I was trying to figure out, what % of our games are called by guys who are either alums or guys with strong ties to the program (basically Tim welsh)
The number is going down this year because of the ACC network, but you've got Jason Bennetti, McDonough, Eagle, Tirico.

I was trying to figure out, what % of our games are called by guys who are either alums or guys with strong ties to the program (basically Tim welsh)
The number is going down this year because of the ACC network, but you've got Jason Bennetti, McDonough, Eagle, Tirico.

Dave O'Brien too.

Thanks, I knew as soon as I sent it I was gonna forget at least one guy

Carter Blackburn SU alum calls ACC Sunday Night games on ESPNU. So he will be calling the Clemson game coming up.

upload_2014-1-24_12-37-50.jpeg

Alum, Anish Shroff, is ESPNU's main anchor in the studio for college hoops, he does some play by play too...

Alum, Anish Shroff, is ESPNU's main anchor in the studio for college hoops, he does some play by play too...

I generally like Shroff, but his voice is sometimes a little too "I'm a professional sportscaster" for my taste.

I do not generally like Shroff, because but his voice is often sometimes a lot little too "I'm a professional sportscaster" for my taste.

Fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom