I'd like to come clean guys | Syracusefan.com

I'd like to come clean guys

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
last saturday was the first time all season that i didnt wear my SU basketball hoodie that has years of wear and tear on it and look what happened, we lost the game. this is no coincidence, this is area 51 type of seriousness. i apologize to jakes sources and mantonios song lyrics.

You selfish son of a... Can't believe you cost us that game!!!:)

last saturday was the first time all season that i didnt wear my SU basketball hoodie that has years of wear and tear on it and look what happened, we lost the game. this is no coincidence, this is area 51 type of seriousness. i apologize to jakes sources and mantonios song lyrics.
I can't let you take the bullet... No bullchit, I didn't wear and orange t shirt for the first time all season on saturday. I thought i didn't believe in superstitions... and... i didn't put on an orange t shirt on monday until we went down 15-6. I VOW TO YOU ALL THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

This type of negligence should result in a hearing and a board ban. The mods should hold a hearing and decide on the punishment. Two or three days sounds good. The West Virginia game and St Johns for sure.

This is probably worse than anything Fab may have done.

Sidenote: it takes me approximately three days and an off road vehicle to scroll all the way past albany's sig.

speaking of coming clean.

the best part is... I don't have a brother... it was me... I ATE SHEEP CHIT.

Confession: I was the one who caused the loss at ND. On every previous (20) game day this year, I have carefully avoided contact with all SU apparel in my possession. Not only have I not worn any SU stuff, I haven't even TOUCHED my hat, shirts, etc... I've also watched every game at my home or across the street at the same friend's/neighbor's, and always with a quality local beer (1812, Lake Placid, Rohrbachs, etc..).

For the ND game, I did it all wrong. Not only did I WEAR an SU hat (bad idea), I went to a different friend's house (the company included a non-fan), and I drank a boston lager (Sam Adams).

No surprise ... the wheels came OFF.

I take full responsibility.