I'd love to have these matchups | Syracusefan.com

I'd love to have these matchups

In all honesty I don't see us beating gonzaga and florida to get to the final 4. We're gonna need an upset or 2 in our bracket to get there, which is certainly possible this year.

Arizona, Gonzaga and Florida have all looked at times like Final Four teams this year . . that's like the labors of Hercules for this squad

Nice draw. But if we shoot the ball as poorly as the last 2 games we aren't getting past Davidson. They will make 3's.

When Florida plays well, they remind me a lot of our team last year, but with better inside scoring.

Wouldn't want to have to play them.

I don't like that bracket at all. Hell, Arizona, Gonzaga and Florida could each make the F4.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I don't mind these match-ups at all. There are so many pretty good teams this year, that you will have to go through some of them, no matter what.

Arizona, Gonzaga and Florida are all good teams, but none of them play against top flight competition on a consistent basis. The other 1/2/5 combos are Kansas/Georgetown/ND, Duke/Michigan/OklahomaSt. or Indiana/Louisville/Pitt.

Call me crazy, but I think Arizona/Gonzaga/Florida would be more scared to see us in their bracket than the other way around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom