Idea related to Photoshop thread | Syracusefan.com

Idea related to Photoshop thread

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Thanks again everyone for the ideas. It was pretty fun comping up the ridiculous images that you guys had stewing around in your brains. I did not expect that thread to be so well received.

Anyway, I had an idea that we could have a slightly modified thread like this every Friday (in honor of the first one last week).

Friday Fotoshop, if you will.

Every Friday I can set up a thread in the morning where everyone can jot down and "like" ideas. Then when I get home I will mock up ONLY the most liked idea.

Let me know what ya think. If there is no love for this, then obviously I won't do it.

Thanks again everyone for the ideas. It was pretty fun comping up the ridiculous images that you guys had stewing around in your brains. I did not expect that thread to be so well received.

Anyway, I had an idea that we could have a slightly modified thread like this every Friday (in honor of the first one last week).

Every Friday I can set up a thread in the morning where everyone can jot down and "like" ideas. Then when I get home I will mock up ONLY the most liked idea.

Let me know what ya think. If there is no love for this, then obviously I won't do it.
Plenty of love for this idea.
:)

I like the idea.

Ok, I'll start. Let's keep using this one and be creative week in and week out with it.

Maybe Hop and Boeheim stomping?

brawl-jpg.4905

Every Friday I can set up a thread in the morning where everyone can jot down and "TEE" ideas. Then when I get home I will mock up ONLY the most TEE'D idea.

1. This should be tacked. Bloody brilliant idea.
2. Like = Tee
3. (random I know...just popped in there.)
4. You should do something with JLH or our current B.H., JLH2.0???????

1. This should be tacked. Bloody brilliant idea.
2. Like = Tee
3. (random I know...just popped in there.)
4. You should do something with JLH or our current B.H., JLH2.0???????
5. Nervous in the pants, courtesy of Terry. One of the best lines I've heard.
6. Goober and kick rocks. All praises due to the creator.
Two important ones you overlooked.
#bjorninourhearts

i wish i dont have that type of swag
No one has bjorn swag. I feel this way, and wasn't even around when he posted. It's like watching black and white movies when you were born in the 90s. Miss the guy, and never even knew him.

This turned into a Marvin Gaye thread in a hurry. I don't think any of us saw that coming.
:)

In honor of the newest McNamara putting a Cuse #3 jersey on Maggie Simpson

My new request.

Pulp Fiction with JB, Julie, Adrian, and Hop
image.jpg

Tee me up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics