If anyone has any connection anyone in the AD or the staff | Syracusefan.com

If anyone has any connection anyone in the AD or the staff

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
Might want to tell them to get in touch with the players and recruits and reassure them that we will have an excellent coach and continue our momentum into the ACC. Or at least tell them something. they haven't heard squat from anyone.

You're right no one in the program thought of this yet. We should send them an email and make sure they get this vital piece of information before all is lost!

If we're planning on sending a thank you e-card to TGD, I'm out, ok?

Leadership since the Pinstripe Bowl has been awful. All the momentum in the world has been lost because through it all nobody had the guts to promote Syracuse football. Instead Marrone became the focus and his leaving now looks like the end of the program. Gross should have been out in front of this instead of chickening out of his media appearance. I think Marrone did a good job righting the ship but he is not nearly the loss everyone is making him out to be but unfortunately the company line makes the future look bleak. Thus far only Jerome Smith has said the right things.

Leadership since the Pinstripe Bowl has been awful. All the momentum in the world has been lost because through it all nobody had the guts to promote Syracuse football. Instead Marrone became the focus and his leaving now looks like the end of the program. Gross should have been out in front of this instead of chickening out of his media appearance. I think Marrone did a good job righting the ship but he is not nearly the loss everyone is making him out to be but unfortunately the company line makes the future look bleak. Thus far only Jerome Smith has said the right things.
This doesnt seem to have been handled well but it only looks bad to us, those who pay attention to the program. Its not like the national media is declaring Syracuse DOA. If we get an Al Golden, Bob Diaco, or Dan Mullen this place will go nuts and declare a return to the glory days. Going to just have to wait it out even if I do agree it would be nice to hear something...anything...from someone besides players who seem to be in the dark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom