If derrick coleman | Syracusefan.com

If derrick coleman

One of our few weaknesses last season was in the half court offense. DC would have fixed that x 1000. So to answer your question: yes. I think we'd pull away by double digits down the stretch.

How do you think of these questions and hypothetical situations?

What if Cincinnati had Oscar Robertston? Would they have beaten OSU then us?

I'd say yes

I think we beat UK with the current version of DC as well. :)

Forget "how." I want to know "why."

Can we please just get back to the sanity of the Mt. Rushmore posts?

Can we please just get back to the sanity of the Mt. Rushmore posts?
We need a "Mt Rushmore of albanycuse threads" thread.

Why dont you guys start some threads instead of knocking mine.

Why dont you guys start some threads instead of knocking mine.
Just having fun with you. Besides, I can't handle the pressure of creating a thread.

Okay, albanycuse. Here's a question for you. Who wins this game? A team of 10 junior year Billy Owens coached by pre-Juli JB against a team of 10 freshman Carmelos coached by post-Juli JB. Game is officiated by 3 Jim Burrs. Discuss.

I think he picks random words from the dictionary, adds random names, and then makes sentences out of them.

He's extremely imaginative! Also, I am presuming he has a really boring job. No one can accuse albanycuse of failing to do his part to keep the board going!

You have to admit that some of your posts pose very odd hypotheticals.
Not in my opinion because hes a former center and we lost our starting center so i filled the void. Whats odd anyway? Being like everyone is not for me.

Sure I agree for what thats worth a
Was on last years team, the dc from the SU days do we beat Kentucky? I say hell yes!
nd if Fab Melo could have avoided his crap we would have beat Ohio State. Extreme thoughts that begin with the word IF are usually impossible circumstances then or now. The word "BUT" is pretty good at reversing a thought into the IF category.:bat: