If I could have 1 wish it would be... | Syracusefan.com

If I could have 1 wish it would be...

GooseMutt

All Conference
Syracuse becomes a destination for high level recruits. Now how do we make that happen? What are we lacking ( excluding money bags as an option). We need someone with charisma in our corner.

That is your one wish? Mine involves Tiffany Coyne (look her up).
You've put something before Syracuse basketball... Blasphemy! But good choice. I'm married. I'll have to live vicariously through you.

Not bad Dasher! Seriously, we need better players and more of them...fast. We aren't at the level of some of our peers who can overcome recruiting misses and early departures. You also need elite or close to it ISO ability to be able to function in Boeheim's simplistic offense. Need those guys if the offense is largely going to remain the same with or without JB or else we'll be Greenberg/VT annually, IMO.

Not bad Dasher! Seriously, we need better players and more of them...fast. We aren't at the level of some of our peers who can overcome recruiting misses and early departures. You also need elite or close to it ISO ability to be able to function in Boeheim's simplistic offense. Need those guys if the offense is largely going to remain the same with or without JB or else we'll be Greenberg/VT annually, IMO.
I don't disagree with you but that one wish thing, Tiffany Coyne vs high school basketball players, decisions ,decisions.

if i had just 1 wish, only 1 demand, i hope hes not like me, i hope he understands

2.jpg

I don't disagree with you but that one wish thing, Tiffany Coyne vs high school basketball players, decisions ,decisions.

IDK those arms look scary. I think she could kick my @$$.

Syracuse becomes a destination for high level recruits. Now how do we make that happen? What are we lacking ( excluding money bags as an option). We need someone with charisma in our corner.

Its always been, we just need our coach to start recruiting those kids again.

we are a top level school except we dont act like one. That is all on JB. i expect hopkins to recruit nationally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom