if i told you michigan would score 65pts on saturday | Syracusefan.com

if i told you michigan would score 65pts on saturday

Yes. In a heartbeat. I don't think their 'D' can keep us under 70.

Cheers,
Neil

Eh 65 is a tough number. I'd say yes, but if you brought it up to 75 I'd say no way. The lower the better for us. I don't think we can score 80 on them.

As long as we had 66. I think it will be more like 60 for them 70 for us.

id take it but id expect a nailbiter (even though i said in another thread we're scoring 80 haha)

id take it but id expect a nailbiter (even though i said in another thread we're scoring 80 haha)
I just can't see us scoring 80.

That'd mean we get 4 guys (Fair, MCW, James, Triche) who get 15. Then Cooney/Rak/BMK/Grant get 20 combined. Can't see it.

I would give us a 50-50 change if we gave them 65. Personally, I think they get around 58. To our 65.

This could be the game Brandon or/and James could go for 20 to 25. For some reason I think it just might happen.

Teams can't get good shots early in the shot clock against us because we are so quick to set up defensively, and we all know that we are no offensive juggernaut. I'd expect both teams to score in the 55 - 65 range.

It will be an accomplishment if they break 60.

65 will mean A) theyre shooting well using the shot clock or B) theyre playing uptempo and we have 20+ points in points off turnovers. I hope they press the issue and shoot early but I don't see it unless we're already up 10.

Our defense takes sooooooo much time off of the clock and we're not exactly shooting early in the clock most times. Hell if we force a miss but don't grab the board that's a minute off the clock for the 30 secs teams take to shoot and the 30 more they take before panicing and shooting again.

That's right on the cusp. I would prefer a lower score. But if we wanted to, we could run them out of the building, too. No question in my mind.

Great thread, great question. Tough question. It might have been easier to answer if you told us we'd score 65 instead.

is funny... over on tos much board... they r convinced they replicate what ville did to us in bet... also, that fatigue and 4 games in 4 days had little to do with it...

I think we have to hold them to 60 or under.

Why would we see an offensive explosion from SU against a good team? I mean it's possible but unlikely, imo. Just can't see 70. I would be thrilled but I see more of a Cal-like scenario or an ugly slugfest in the 50s.

It's funny - I was thinking in my head we might win this game 66-60. So if they score 65 we're still OK :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom