If I were a bajillionaire... | Syracusefan.com

If I were a bajillionaire...

zibby

Starter
I'd offer to donate $10 million to Sam Houston State...but only if they agreed to change the name of the school to Sam Houston Institute of Technology. I wonder what they would say to that.

I'd offer to donate $10 million to Sam Houston State...but only if they agreed to change the name of the school to Sam Houston Institute of Technology. I wonder what they would say to that.
S@#t yeah.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

couchburn

I'm gonna save you a ton of money -- just make the same offer to Seton Hall at 1/4 of the cost. They'll likely take it & finally do something for the Big East.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna save you a ton of money -- just make the same offer to Seton Hall at 1/4 of the cost. They'll likely take it & finally do something for the Big East.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plus the name fits

How about this...unless you have 20,000 students you shouldn't be Division 1 in anything. That would solve a lot of things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom