if it has to be the NIT for us . . . | Syracusefan.com

if it has to be the NIT for us . . .

jacknicholsonblink.gif

I have never once thought about which NIT matchup I'd like to get, and I don't plan on ever starting. Dance or bust. If it's bust, I'll be back on board by game time but I certainly won't be anticipating the matchups.

Me too. If it comes to it, I'll definitely watch the NIT, but I won't be the Joe Lunardi of the NIT.

Me too. If it comes to it, I'll definitely watch the NIT, but I won't be the Joe Lunardi of the NIT.
not trying to Lunardi it, just think it would be intriguing to watch Gillon face off vs. his former teammates

If you have to go to the dentist would you rather get a root canal or a tooth pulled?

It's no certainty we make the NIT. They are taking a lot of smaller conference champs who lost in their conference tourneys and non-P5 teams with great records who didn't get an NCAA at large bid. Our 18-14 , meh.

It's no certainty we make the NIT. They are taking a lot of smaller conference champs who lost in their conference tourneys and non-P5 teams with great records who didn't get an NCAA at large bid. Our 18-14 , meh.

We would get an Nit bid.

We will be a 1 or 2 seed in the NIT and most likely a 1 given the dome. I will now go take a shower for posting this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom