If JB believes, so do I | Syracusefan.com

If JB believes, so do I

Flacusian

All Conference
JB was recently quoted as saying:
“Going forward with all the doom seekers here and naysayers, I don’t like to do this but we fortunately do have an example,” Boeheim says. “We lost five games last year out of (the last eight) and we went to the Final Four. So this (losing streak) isn’t relevant. We’re well ahead of predictions. We’ll just have to regroup.” Despite the 2½-week slump, Boeheim remains convinced that his players will, mostly because he saw last year’s team do it, too.

I would really like to see:

1. Trevor looking balanced and centered while making a couple 3's and also some drives to the tin.
2. Ennis converting on those point blank lay ups that roll out.
3. Rak playing with intensity and fire
4. A return to making our foul shots.

5. A win today

JB was recently quoted as saying:
“Going forward with all the doom seekers here and naysayers, I don’t like to do this but we fortunately do have an example,” Boeheim says. “We lost five games last year out of (the last eight) and we went to the Final Four. So this (losing streak) isn’t relevant. We’re well ahead of predictions. We’ll just have to regroup.” Despite the 2½-week slump, Boeheim remains convinced that his players will, mostly because he saw last year’s team do it, too.

I would really like to see:

1. Trevor looking balanced and centered while making a couple 3's and also some drives to the tin.
2. Ennis converting on those point blank lay ups that roll out.
3. Rak playing with intensity and fire
4. A return to making our foul shots.

5. A win today
6. The return of a healthy Jeremi Grant

I woke up today confident.

It's funny how mostly ALL of our worries will go away if Grant comes back and Cooney hits 4 3's. That's really all we're waiting for. A sore back to feel better and our best 3pt shooter to make some 3's. That could literally be a 15-20pt swing compared to the past few games.

Does anybody else think a win today and an ACC tournament championship still gets SU a 1 seed? It would most likely mean Ws over Duke and Virginia. I think that would make SUs resume pretty good. SU did beat Villanova.

Second half, up by eight, game really matter very little, grant looks fine, let's give Tyler dome run

Does anybody else think a win today and an ACC tournament championship still gets SU a 1 seed? It would most likely mean Ws over Duke and Virginia. I think that would make SUs resume pretty good. SU did beat Villanova.

It's possible. Other things would probably need to happen to Villanova and Wisconsin. Just want to win this one first.

GardenOrange said:

It's quite possible. We'd still have only 4 losses in the year which would be great compared to others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom