If Kansas loses today do they | Syracusefan.com

If Kansas loses today do they

Gabjon

All American
go from 5th in the polls to outside the top 25? It was have to be to the 2 worse back to back loses in school history!

They better

Their own coach said they should.

Plus Miami should go from 8 to 2. That's likely unprecedented

Epic fall..
... off the cliff!!

Please do not storm the court on a team that just lost 3 games in a row, and you are the 3rd team in line...

Storm the court! Its just college kids having fun. People make this too much of an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kansas just got a free TO out of this BS rule about the throwing your elbows!

Oklahoma isn't that bad and they were at home.

Then again, losing to TCU could possibly be grounds for dropping out of the rankings. Lunardi still had them as 5th on the S-Curve coming into today, which is mind boggling to me. I don't think you can overstate how bad a loss TCU was.

Please do not storm the court on a team that just lost 3 games in a row, and you are the 3rd team in line...

Pretty sure we did that in 05-06 or 06-07 when we beat WVU.

Pretty sure we did that in 05-06 or 06-07 when we beat WVU.
Sadly your right SU students stormed the Court in 05-06 against a #20 WVU team that SU was actually favored against on Big Monday. I was thoroughly disgusted by that particular court storming. SU hasn't stormed the court since 2007 Senior Day on Big Monday against #10 Georgetown when we got absolutely screwed out of the tournament by the committee. That SU win against Georgetown was Georgetown's only loss in 20 games till they reached the Final Four against Ohio State.

12 or 13... a divide exists after te top 11.

There's zero chance kansas falls out of top 25.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

The sad truth is that even after its last 3 games KU is still a legit top 25 team because college bball sucks this year . . . . . . . . but they should be way down there with Lville when they are done losing tonight,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom