If Kris Jo makes the celtics roster | Syracusefan.com

If Kris Jo makes the celtics roster

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
can we please stop the endless debates we have every year about which cuse players will make the nba? i find those threads just as tiresome as the zone vs man debates

"<insert talented syracuse player> has a chance to make the nba"

"are u crazy?? hes got no chance. do you even watch the nba??"

and it turns into 4 pages of the same crap.

the fact is none of us know. andy rautins spent a full year on an nba roster when most thought that wasnt even remotely possible. dion was the #4 pick when a year ago at this time most people didnt even want him on the team. kj is a 2nd round pick and has a decent shot at making the celtics when most thought he wouldnt even get drafted. same thing with fab, nobody saw him being a 1st round pick a year ago, "he'll need at least 3 years here, probably 4"

having said all that, what do you think of triche's nba prospects? hes got an nba body! :eek:

Come on Cord, what else are we gonna argue about during the off-season? ;)

can we please stop the endless debates we have every year about which cuse players will make the nba? i find those threads just as tiresome as the zone vs man debates

the fact is none of us know. andy rautins spent a full year on an nba roster when most thought that wasnt even remotely possible. dion was the #4 pick when a year ago at this time most people didnt even want him on the team. kj is a 2nd round pick and has a decent shot at making the celtics when most thought he wouldnt even get drafted. same thing with fab, nobody saw him being a 1st round pick a year ago, "he'll need at least 3 years here, probably 4"

having said all that, what do you think of triche's nba prospects? hes got an nba body! :eek:

Have u even seen an NBA body?

I've seen some some famous NY Yankees naked. Does that count?

can we please stop the endless debates we have every year about which cuse players will make the nba?

So if he doesn't make the roster, can we continue them?

if he doesn't oe i released shortly aftewr, ask why. it will be lacdk of mAN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom