If Melo were to be academically ineligible | Syracusefan.com

If Melo were to be academically ineligible

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
would that make him our all time most disappointing recruit. The guy with the highest expectations that delivered the least?

I would put him ahead of guys like Walton and Konecny who didn't really play, because he played and got our hopes up.

Really ppl, lets stay positive so many ppl with thier sources saying this and what they heard its stupid oh i what some ppl say on twitter really. Oh Dion might be in trouble to, find it hard to believe that after they got back last night the dude is in they gym. Lets just wait for the answer and hope for best

We're gonna have almost a full another day of these posts. It's past 5pm so the statement will be released tomorrow morning.

As you can probably tell by the silence from insiders it's not going to be good.

Yup, just a feeling of powerlessness. The only cure is acceptance. Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. There are a few things that ARE certain at this point in time. One is that there are very few people who truly know the circumstances of what is really transpiring at this point. Another is that those who are often privy to inside information either aren't this time around or don't know enough to say with any degree of certainty at all. As frustrating as it all is I'm choosing to hold on to the few good things surrounding this thing. It hasn't been stated that he is done for the year. There have been indications by some that this may be resolved and he will be back shortly.

That's about all I've been able to filter out of the plethora of stuff out there and for me it'll have to be good enough for now. And on another good note, the boys played pretty dang guttsy and got a great win last night!

would that make him our all time most disappointing recruit. The guy with the highest expectations that delivered the least?

I would put him ahead of guys like Walton and Konecny who didn't really play, because he played and got our hopes up.

Nobody tops "the weapon" in this regard. Melo would not even be in the top ten IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom