If Mizzou had beaten Auburn and 'Bama backed into the title game again... | Syracusefan.com

If Mizzou had beaten Auburn and 'Bama backed into the title game again...

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
If Mizzou had beaten Auburn and 'Bama backed into the title game again, I along with 97% of college football fans would have been livid.

Strangely, I found myself rooting for Mizzou throughout the game, but am SO VERY glad Auburn won.

Screw 'Bama.

OttosBestFriend said:
If Mizzou had beaten Auburn and 'Bama backed into the title game again, I along with 97% of college football fans would have been livid. Strangely, I found myself rooting for Mizzou throughout the game, but am SO VERY glad Auburn won. Screw 'Bama.

I would have stopped watching college football forever if alabama made its way back into that game

I would have been fine with it, and actually hoped for it. Now, when FSU crushes Auburn, I'm going to have to listen to the SEC homers talk about how Alabama would have been a tougher matchup. I wanted Alabama in that game so FSU could beat them.

Mizzou would've jumped Bama unquestionably. The SEC game yesterday was a play-in with the OSU loss.

I would have been fine with it, and actually hoped for it. Now, when FSU crushes Auburn, I'm going to have to listen to the SEC homers talk about how Alabama would have been a tougher matchup. I wanted Alabama in that game so FSU could beat them.

Auburn beat Alabama fair and square.

Tell SEC homers to suck it.

Auburn beat Alabama fair and square.

Tell SEC homers to suck it.
They'll be able to say that Auburn had two fluky wins with at least some legitimacy (the Georgia game was more of a fluke than Alabama). I would rather have had them been forced to just shut up because they have nothing to say. I will however tell them exactly what you said. One moron already suggested that it should be an Auburn-vs-Alabama rematch, so I told him that he's just scared of FSU.

Mizzou would've jumped Bama unquestionably. The SEC game yesterday was a play-in with the OSU loss.

absolutely since mizzou was only .1 under them in the standings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom