If our guys stuck around we could have had a lineup of... | Syracusefan.com

If our guys stuck around we could have had a lineup of...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
PG- MCW - JR
SG- DION WAITERS- SR
SF- CJ FAIR- SR
PF- JAMES SOUTHERLAND 5TH YEAR SR (if he redshirted)
C - FAB MELO - SR

Bench Tyler Ennis, Jerami Grant, Rak, Cooney, Gbinije, Keita, Coleman.

I know it didn't happen but it just gets you thinking. We can be down about this season, but its not as bad as people think.

None of those guys who left early outside of Fab Melo were wrong. MCW, Waiters were NBA ready when the left, and Fab Melo didn't go to class so I am sure JB wasn't disappointed getting rid of that mess.

I am sure Kentucky would be the best team if Anthony Davis stayed he would only be a Junior with Willy Cauley-Stein, and Julius Randle in their front court.

Kids leave early it is part of the game.

PG- MCW - JR
SG- DION WAITERS- SR
SF- CJ FAIR- SR
C - FAB MELO - SR

I know it didn't happen but it just gets you thinking. We can be down about this season, but its not as bad as people think.

Kentucky's "if they stuck around" team could compete with bad NBA teams (not an exaggeration).

Kentucky's "if they stuck around" team could compete with bad NBA teams (not an exaggeration).

If Kentucky players stayed there, our lineup would be different. We may have won a recruiting battle over them. Also, some of the current crop may have not committed there, knowing playing time could be more difficult to get.

PG- MCW - JR
SG- DION WAITERS- SR
SF- CJ FAIR- SR
C - FAB MELO - SR

and anthony davis would've had 90 pts and 80 rebounds and i'd still be complaining

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom