If Suzuki can start the season semi strong the Yanks could get lucky and get rid of his contract by | Syracusefan.com

If Suzuki can start the season semi strong the Yanks could get lucky and get rid of his contract by

CaliCuse

All American
treading deadline. The caveat of course is that he is so strong they don't want to get rid of the aging Japanese outfielder. I kind of doubt that happens but there is the chance they want to explore the remote possibility of bringing up a kid to the team like Autin, Heathcott or AlmonteSomeone on the 25 man roster must go.. Suzuki is the likely choice unless a in infielder they have obtained is the designated victim. I'm hopping that "Anna" (sic)? makes an impression on the team.

He'll be starting the season on the bench.

Gardner - Ellsbury - Beltran are the projected starters. Throw in Sori when he's not DH.

Would the team getting Suzuki want the Yankees to chip in on his contract? That's happened a buch of times with other players in MLB.

treading deadline. The caveat of course is that he is so strong they don't want to get rid of the aging Japanese outfielder. I kind of doubt that happens but there is the chance they want to explore the remote possibility of bringing up a kid to the team like Autin, Heathcott or AlmonteSomeone on the 25 man roster must go.. Suzuki is the likely choice unless a in infielder they have obtained is the designated victim. I'm hopping that "Anna" (sic)? makes an impression on the team.
And so it begins...

If you trade the entire team before Opening Day it must make clear time for so much else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom