If Syracuse Basketball could get a shot at one team... | Syracusefan.com

If Syracuse Basketball could get a shot at one team...

Which team would you like to see SU get a shot at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Who would you want it to be?

We all have a team that we wished Syracuse would play because we'd LOVE to see Cuse wipe the floor with them or get a big W, whether for bragging rights or implications like recruiting etc.

There seems to be a few teams that we do not play often that a bunch of our posters have things to say about, and would love to see SU lay a thumping to.

It seems like the obvious ones during this age are UK, Kansas and Arizona. Who would you like to play, and why?

Last edited:
Kentucky. I don't like them but I respect their players lately and they are probably the greatest measuring stick to compare SU's talent to. I think Cal is an underrated coach if he is even considered underrated by some idiots out there. This past season surge from UK should put to rest those Cal coaching question marks.

UCLA would be a fun match-up.

UCLA, as of the 21st century, is far below us.

Edit: Actually they've had a number of solid teams over the years, it could be fun.

If Arizona gets a vote then that person must be an SU alumni living there. ;) I want Michigan...State!

If Arizona gets a vote then that person must be an SU alumni living there. ;) I want Michigan...State!
When's the last time we lost to MSU?

When's the last time we lost to MSU?
Played Mich State in '99-'oo NCAA tourney at Auburn Hills, Mi. I'm usually not a ref basher but that game was totally a home game after SU dominated first half. Just my opinion.

UCLA would be a fun match-up.

That's my choice. I still remember the old days. SU beating UCLA for the nstional championship would be like a dream sequence.

I hate everything Michigan, and I'm still bitter about losing to them in the '13 final 4. I would love to embarrass them.

Then bring on Kentucky.