If Syracuse doesn't make the NCAA tournament | Syracusefan.com

If Syracuse doesn't make the NCAA tournament

B3aPB2d.gif

JB kept people talking about Syracuse even after they lost in the ACC tourney. You might not like what he said but his comments about every Greensboro kept us in the spotlight for another day or two when we weren't even on the court. I think that is brilliant.

JB kept people talking about Syracuse even after they lost in the ACC tourney. You might not like what he said but his comments about every Greensboro kept us in the spotlight for another day or two when we weren't even on the court. I think that is brilliant.

Very interesting perspective. Strategerie.

Or his comment might have given the duke AD a reason to not care about our fate. JBs "brilliance" these days is akin to a nuclear rocket launched into space. Its thrust shows a few last gasps as it runs out of fuel before exploding in a fiery mess.

Or his comment might have given the duke AD a reason to not care about our fate. JBs "brilliance" these days is akin to a nuclear rocket launched into space. Its thrust shows a few last gasps as it runs out of fuel before exploding in a fiery mess.

Yeah hard to say how those comments resonated with the Duke AD/Committee members. Or the begging/pleading of our case. And why compare to last season? Irrelevant! Completely new season, different teams, schedules, etc. Maybe much ado about nothing. Maybe they stick it to him.

But, I personally would like to see some spectacle/entertainment to liven the mood if we don't get in. Something like Wildhack coming in a la Vince Vaughn in Old School to take the mic from Luke Wilson would be awesome if Boeheim gets out of line.

Doesn't the Duke AD have to leave the room when an ACC team is being discussed?

I wonder what other cities he can go after.

Please keep the microphone away from Boeheim. It truely has been a long tough year and if they don't make it, kinda hard to complain.
Agree- Would be an embarrassment to complain about not getting bid after losing 14 games this year with this team and losing the type of games we did in the OOC. Just gotta hope we get in but I do not like our chances. Of course, that means we will probably get in lol. I do not follow the bubble closely enough.

I think so, but that means he better have a comfy chair out in the hallway! He's not going to be in the room very much.

JB will not flip out in his PC if we don't get in. He never has before.

I'm pretty sure I remember he did in 2007 - along with everyone else.

Yes, but it's very likely he's lobbying for ACC teams before the vote.

He was pretty ticked off in 07, don't remember exactly what he said, but he was pretty ticked.