If thats how the refs treat those teams leaving the BE, we | Syracusefan.com

If thats how the refs treat those teams leaving the BE, we

We will get the exact same treatment. Its so obvious that its criminal. this conference Lets get into the NCAAs

No doubt about it. It cannot be any more obvious. The directive has been given: Do not let Pitt, WVU or Syracuse win this tournament.

oh, please. Syracuse is the leader of the current pack of exiting teams, and the Orange have gotten favorable treatment from the refs all year. If there was a conspiracy against the Orange, SU would have lost at least 4 games in conference this year (WVU, Louisville 1 and UConn 2)

No doubt about it. It cannot be any more obvious. The directive has been given: Do not let any Pitt, WVU or Syracuse win this tournament.

Did the refs get Truck Bryant to help as well? He was the most obvious.

oh, please. Syracuse is the leader of the current pack of exiting teams, and the Orange have gotten favorable treatment from the refs all year. If there was a conspiracy against the Orange, SU would have lost at least 4 games in conference this year (WVU, Louisville 1 and UConn 2)
We've had plenty of questionable whistles all year. We've had favorable whistles too. But come on? Do you think that the Big East wants what they consider to be a Benedict Arnold to win this tournament? It's not a conspiracy theory at all. It's common sense.

We've had plenty of questionable whistles all year. We've had favorable whistles too. But come on? Do you think that the Big East wants what they consider to be a Benedict Arnold to win this tournament? It's not a conspiracy theory at all. It's common sense.

it's not common sense at all; it's goofy.

they would risk their entire reputation to rig a single post season tournament against a "Benedict Arnold," but at the same time allow that team to become the first team to win 17 games post-expansion, and tie for the overall lead for most wins in the 16 team conference?

"lets let them go out at the very top on every account, but screw them out of a meaningless tournament that is drawing more eyeballs than most of their regular season games"

9416101[1].jpg

you had me until somehow losing to WVU UL and UCONN twice.

it's not common sense at all; it's goofy.

they would risk their entire reputation to rig a single post season tournament against a "Benedict Arnold," but at the same time allow that team to become the first team to win 17 games post-expansion, and tie for the overall lead for most wins in the 16 team conference?

"lets let them go out at the very top on every account, but screw them out of a meaningless tournament that is drawing more eyeballs than most of their regular season games"

There's only so much that the refs can do to ensure that we lose but see if we get a favorable whistle tomorrow... I genuinely believe the commish would vomit if we sweep the regular and post-season. It's not "goofy" at all.

I'm worried, did anybody see last years BET? In particular the Syracuse Uconn game.

There's only so much that the refs can do to ensure that we lose but see if we get a favorable whistle tomorrow... I genuinely believe the commish would vomit if we sweep the regular and post-season. It's not "goofy" at all.
it is completely goofy to think that a bunch of professionals would conspire to risk their reputations over something so petty

one guy, maybe. Two, possibly. But the commissioner, the supervisor of referees, and three referees getting together and making that decision?

goofy

I don't know if it was intentional or not but the refs were HORRIBLE today.
It sure looked like they wanted Uconn to win.
Hope it's a fair fight tomorrow but I don't have my hopes up.

I missed the end (and wouldn't discount a ref screwjob in a West Virginia-UConn game, since it happened a couple months ago), but the one bad call that stood out to me was Napier's fourth. He never touched the defender; that was a clear flop.

it is completely goofy to think that a bunch of professionals would conspire to risk their reputations over something so petty

one guy, maybe. Two, possibly. But the commissioner, the supervisor of referees, and three referees getting together and making that decision?

goofy
A. They are part timers
B. Tim Donnehy (so)
C I never said it was a BE directive
D. I never said it was conscious
E. Appeared to be 2 very bad no calls for W VA.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

yeah honestly there were bad calls both ways in that game. wvu played incredibly stupid down the stretch and that's what lost the game.

goofy

Well Tim Donaghy did it. So all referees are crooks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom