If the basketball game on saturday | Syracusefan.com

If the basketball game on saturday

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
was at home at 1 p.m. How many people could they get to the soccer game if it was held at 4 p.m.? I can just imagine a bunch of people leaving the dome and staying for the game since it is such a big game.

Could we get as much as we usually get for Lacrosse? Personally I'm not happy with the time on Saturday, but I'm watching the basketball game first obviously.

Watching soccer in person sounds like literally the worst thing I could do with my day. Congrats to the team for being awesome, but soccer just doesn't 'do it' for a lot of folks, no matter the importance of the game.

Could we get as much as we usually get for Lacrosse? Personally I'm not happy with the time on Saturday, but I'm watching the basketball game first obviously.

Might be a problem since our soccer stadium only seats about 2,000.

LAX draws 4-6,000 for a cupcake, and 8-10,000 for the heavy hitters.

LAX is obviously big in this region, but soccer is the world's sport. I think if Syracuse continues to be successful we could draw a lot more. Right now the success of this program is in its infancy.

True. The soccer team is routinely playing to sold out crowds for big game now. I don't think the Georgetown game is going to prevent the stadium from being packed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom