If these two step brohters "arent close" and | Syracusefan.com

If these two step brohters "arent close" and

McNabb2Brominski

All Conference
only speak once or twice a year then why is Lang so willing to put himself out there to protect Davis? Seems like a really bold and risky move to sacrifice one's reputation/personal life to come aid of a stepbrother that he really isnt close to.

If all this crap is true, then why didn't he protect his brother way back then? Seems to me he missed the boat by about 30 years to be a 'protective' brother.

Protecting him? Right. He wants his share of whatever he helps Davis get...which I hope is a big fat helping of nothing.

Even looking past the brotherhood. He would have gotten enough money to retire very rich, and justice by coming forward the first time.

Instead he is going to plead embarrasment held him from coming forward and play the rights activist role. Sickening.

Not to mention supposedly Lang introduced Davis to Fine. Also, if they weren't close and had only communicated 3 times in 8 years, then how as soon as the Penn State stuff broke were they immediately in touch? More questions no one seems to be asking.

Not to mention supposedly Lang introduced Davis to Fine. Also, if they weren't close and had only communicated 3 times in 8 years, then how as soon as the Penn State stuff broke were they immediately in touch? More questions no one seems to be asking.

I think I heard some story from Schwarz that they re-established contact in the past 6 months at one of their father's funerals. But I'm not sure on that one.

Questions

-The PS referred to Davis' mother as Mrs Lang. So she married Lang's father after having Davis? Or was Davis born as a result of her cheating on Mr Lang?

-The PS said he grew up in a house of 9 kids in a single parent home. Really? So Mrs Lang had 9 kids and her husband left? Then she married Mr Lang in a Brady Bunchesque situation? Or did was she Mrs Lang first then had a bunch of kids and got divorced? And the had Davis? Since ESPN said Davis and Lang are not related by blood I think it would have to be the Brady Bunch scenario.

I think these questions are very relevant for motive. If Davis was the only Davis kid, then he was probably an outcast in his own home. Which might be why he was drawn to Fine. And why he has acted out since Fine cut him off. And why he had little contact with his step brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom