If this thing is going to work this year | Syracusefan.com

If this thing is going to work this year

GoSU96

Living Legend
Lydon and Thompson inside, three guards, and Battle, Roberson, Coleman off the bench. Liked the look and it was very effective in a mismatch.

Radical change, but sort Golden State, go small with 4.5 shooters. If Thompson can make plays like he did tonight and hit the occasional 3, it's a much different offensive look, but one that gives them a chance.

They will need to learn to run the break thought if they go down this path. They are very rough pushing the ball.

Offensively, yes. But I do not want to imagine a backline of Lydon/TT/AW3 against the UNC frontline.

We need to be good enough on offense against legit Top-50ish teams to be able to play Roberson and he needs to rebound like only he can.

Offensively, yes. But I do not want to imagine a backline of Lydon/TT/AW3 against the UNC frontline.

You're right. Coleman roberson and Lydon is better. Or...?

Nothing will really work in that game, so try to at least score. Unc just scored 100... And lost.

You're right. Coleman roberson and Lydon is better. Or...?

Nothing will really work in that game, so try to at least score. Unc just scored 100... And lost.

To me our 1st shot defense isn't too bad. We need to rebound the defensive glass and make shots inside 8'. Do those two things and we probably only lose to Wisconsin on the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom