If This Video Doesn't Get You Fired Up | Syracusefan.com

If This Video Doesn't Get You Fired Up

one of the best ones ive seen from this past season

Greatest quote ever, "We want to put the fear of god in the opposing football players!"

Idk if I can wait 25 more days. What am I supposed to do. I need more videos like this!

Great link! Thanks for passing it on.

I would hope they would send that link to every recruit. Excellent video.

Like it a lot and the athletic department should put together an even better one for all recruits/fans to see and enjoy...

Is there any doubt that at the end of the year, SU was playing like a top-25 football team? Gosh, that team ended up gelling really well. A few things go their way earlier in the season... Can't wait for August 31st.

Great job. Football staff is doing a wonderful job with social media. The rest of SU Athletics needs to catch up to them. There should be videos like this for every sport to use in recruiting.

I don't think they show a single highlight vs uconn, rutgers, USF, or cincy. Purposefully reinforcing a separation moving forward.

Subtle, but effective.

I don't think they show a single highlight vs uconn, rutgers, USF, or cincy. Purposefully reinforcing a separation moving forward.

Subtle, but effective.

There were a few UConn highlights ... as well as a bone crushing hit on a Cincy receiver and a punt block against USF ...

I loved the opening song. Not a fan of the second one. It's not a rap thing either. i listen to rap all the time. This song sucks (IMO). Awesome video though.

I loved the opening song. Not a fan of the second one. It's not a rap thing either. i listen to rap all the time. This song sucks (IMO). Awesome video though.

Agree. Opening part had me hopeful. Then it became a mediocre quality YouTube video.

No doubt. Anything Nina Simone is the
This is great stuff for recruiting! #swaggerguse
I can't friggin wait for the season to begin! It's hurricane season and the ACC region weather map is about to be blanketed in Orange!

Man... I love the blue shirt/orange pants/orange shoes uniform combo, it's fire.