If this was a fight, they'd stop it... | Syracusefan.com

If this was a fight, they'd stop it...

Tim Duncan didn't even play in the entire fourth quarter.

Wow.

I had no idea McGrady was on the spurs

They had a nice shot of him on ESPN from pregame warmups...
11795444-large.jpg

Tim Duncan didn't even play in the entire fourth quarter.

Wow.

Parker shouldn't have either. Now he tweaked is hammy and is questionable for game 4.

Parker shouldn't have either. Now he tweaked is hammy and is questionable for game 4.

He is getting an MRI today; hopefully just a tweak and he will be back. The Heat have actually shut him down offensively. He is making some great passes though. If the Spurs continue to make the threes this series will be over in 5. GO SPURS!!!

#1, the first NBA game I attended as a kid, back in 1987, was a San Antonio Spurs game. I've been a fan ever since. So lob your "bandwagon" grenades at the multitudes of life long Miami Heat fans, who've been paying attention to that franchise for the last two years.

#2, why the F did this get shifted over to the "other sports" thread? After all of the NBA topics that are covered there, why are the admins now shifting these off the hoops forum?

#1, the first NBA game I attended as a kid, back in 1987, was a San Antonio Spurs game. I've been a fan ever since. So lob your "bandwagon" grenades at the multitudes of life long Miami Heat fans, who've been paying attention to that franchise for the last two years.

#2, why the F did this get shifted over to the "other sports" thread? After all of the NBA topics that are covered there, why are the admins now shifting these off the hoops forum?

The Meme was TIC...more laughing at Miami.

I think the NBA threads have been moved from the basketball forum to make room for basketball threads like this, Ryan. http://syracusefan.com/threads/ot-breaking-news-alert-board-meltdown-imminent.53089/

Good point on bandwagoning, I admittedly only have pulled for the Heat the past 3 seasons... since LeBron joined the team. I've been a LeBron fan since he was in high school, pulled for Cleveland when he was there, much like I pulled for whatever team Wilt was on when I was a yute.

Looks like the Heat might have just gotten a reprieve with Parker's hamstring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom