If we beat Clemson we will be all alone in 4th place in the ACC | Syracusefan.com

If we beat Clemson we will be all alone in 4th place in the ACC

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
since we would leapfrog the loser of tonight's Virginia vs Louisville game. Can we get a show of hands of how many people thought after losing the opening game to BC that we would be saying that. Let's hope what we have seen the last four games continues and that is travels as well to Clemson as it did to NC State.

Never ever would have predicted it but very happy for these guys. Didn't want to see them go down like they were.

I was afraid that we would never hit 1000 wins all year. We got there with at least 8 games to spare.

since we would leapfrog the loser of tonight's Virginia vs Louisville game. Can we get a show of hands of how many people thought after losing the opening game to BC that we would be saying that. Let's hope what we have seen the last four games continues and that is travels as well to Clemson as it did to NC State.

I kind of felt from the beginning of the season we would hit some lows before the defense got better. I posted that a few times but I don't the links. However, I thought this team dug too deep of a hole to dig out. But after the last 4 wins and how good they are playing I think we have a really good chance to get into the NCAA tournament. Our RPI is 74. We still have work to do. We need a few more quality wins. We also need to win games we are supposed to win.

UVA crushed Louisville.

I kind of felt from the beginning of the season we would hit some lows before the defense got better. I posted that a few times but I don't the links. However, I thought this team dug too deep of a hole to dig out. But after the last 4 wins and how good they are playing I think we have a really good chance to get into the NCAA tournament. Our RPI is 74. We still have work to do. We need a few more quality wins. We also need to win games we are supposed to win.

UVA crushed Louisville.

I usually don't shoot too high with expectations for our teams, I thought we were contenders in 10 and 12 but this year I really though we had a team that would be in the top quarter of the league while sticking around #10-#20 all year.

I really hope we make the tournament, you gotta love these guys (and staff) for not giving up and from an emotional standpoint this team to me battled back more than almost any team in our history.

Look forward to where we end up this year, but no matter where we do these kids worked their tail off to get where they are even now.

I usually don't shoot too high with expectations for our teams, I thought we were contenders in 10 and 12 but this year I really though we had a team that would be in the top quarter of the league while sticking around #10-#20 all year.

I really hope we make the tournament, you gotta love these guys (and staff) for not giving up and from an emotional standpoint this team to me battled back more than almost any team in our history.

Look forward to where we end up this year, but no matter where we do these kids worked their tail off to get where they are even now.

If they win all the remaining games it should silent all the critics. JB once said, "good teams win." If this team is as good as we think it is run the slate and shut everyone up!

barring a total collapse you don't have to make Tuesday ACC tourney game plans anymore. On to Wednesday (maybe Thursday!)

barring a total collapse you don't have to make Tuesday ACC tourney game plans anymore. On to Wednesday (maybe Thursday!)

Given how strong the ACC conference someone made a really good point if we win 2 games we should be in the NCAA tournament. Maybe just one game if we don't play Tuesday. Whatever they do, the team is playing really well right now. I hope the great play continues.

If they win all the remaining games it should silent all the critics. JB once said, "good teams win." If this team is as good as we think it is run the slate and shut everyone up!
Wow, if they could do that, this team would absolutely be in my Top5 favorite of all time... Regardless, this year's team has shown a lot of heart already this season; don't think they will be forgotten any time soon...

The story of our season is barely credible. I was flattened and flabbergasted. It was like being hit by a truck over and over. You manage to raise your head up a little, then BAM! You get hit again. I kept trying to put myself into the minds of our players and coaches (I like to torment myself that way), and it was sheer agony.

And now, the possibility of being 4th????

So, now I feel really really nervous about Clemson, and about all the coming games, but it's a delicious kind of nervousness, an ordinary nervousness for which I am so grateful. And I know I am not alone. I now think we have a chance to win every one of our games, although AT Louisville is a real stretch.

Wow, if they could do that, this team would absolutely be in my Top5 favorite of all time... Regardless, this year's team has shown a lot of heart already this season; don't think they will be forgotten any time soon...

gillon_moxie.png

This pic is a big part of how I will remember this season. Plus JB's arms up in the Dome after the 1000 win. That was perfect!

Clemson is in total disarray and revolt against the coach. Blossomgame tweeted that he agrees with the need for a coaching change. They will be undisciplined. They will not have a good plan of attack against the zone, especially with only a day to prepare and all the other team issues. I'll be disappointed if we do not roll them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom