If we had lost tonight, it would have been Cheriehoop's fault... | Syracusefan.com

If we had lost tonight, it would have been Cheriehoop's fault...

cto

Administrator
Every time Cherie has my tickets for a game, something weird seems to happen.

She had them for the Cleveland State game when that guy hit a game-winning three-quarter-court shot right in front of her (then, after the fact, she was told she should have tripped him).

She had my tickets again tonight. We blow a huge lead, retake the lead at the last second, and once again a guy has a chance to hit a long three to beat us.

Had his shot been successful, it clearly would have been Cherie's fault ... again. ;);););)

Every time Cherie has my tickets for a game, something weird seems to happen.

She had them for the Cleveland State game when that guy hit a game-winning three-quarter-court shot right in front of her (then, after the fact, she was told she should have tripped him).

She had my tickets again tonight. We blow a huge lead, come back at the last second, and once again a guy has a chance to hit a long three to beat us.

Had his shot been successful, it clearly would have been Cherie's fault ... again. ;);););)
I mean, it’s bad enough that Marek got a tech & fouled out just for trying to point her out to the ref on the Jumbotron ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom